Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thought of '08

I have already begun to think about the 2008 presidential elections. One of my first thoughts is that Hillary is the meatloaf candidate. I don't crave meatloaf, I would never order it in restaurant, or prepare it for my self. But if someone else puts on my plate I will eat it and not hate it. Same with Hillary if she happens to be the nominee I will vote for her. While don't doubt that she would be an OK president and huge improvement over the moron that currently occupies the White House, I just find her one of the most uninspiring candidates possible. I want some new and fresh, and Hillary Meatloaf Clinton is not someone new or fresh.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You are SO RIGHT about Hillary.

Here's hoping she doesn't come with too many breadcrumbs.