Monday, February 26, 2007

Race Week


Only six more days until the Los Angeles Marathon, and I am so excited. One of my favorite things about running in marathons is the week leading up to them. I love the anticipation and preparation, the sense that something big is going to happen soon. I think that this is one of the main reasons that I run in marathons.

Since I have left school and enterd the professional world, weeks seem to run togehther and time just seems to fly by. Not that I am complaining about my life, right now I now love my job and career, but it does tend to turn time into one featurless blur. Having a big event to look forward to and to prepare for allows me to be exlimation points on the passage of time.




Of course I also love the carb loading the occurs during the days leading up to race. My plan this week is to eat box of Macoroni and Cheese everyday for breakfast this week

No comments: