Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fired Up


It is now only a few days until I run the Long Beach Marathon, and I am starting to get so excited. I always love the days leading up to a marathon. I love the anticipation that comes with almost doing something that you have spent months thinking about. I also love it because I get make an absolute glutton of my self. My goal right now is to cram as many calories down throat as possible in preparation for Sunday's race, which will burn off 3,000 calories in a few hours. This morning breakfast, 3 pork chops, 3 eggs, and yogurt. For lunch 2 packs of ramen noodles. Mmmmm, sweet gluttony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm Ramen Noodles ???

Whitney said...

I have to draw the line at pork chops for breakfast. My husband loves them for breakfast too but it just doesn't seem like breakfast food to me.

good luck in the race!!