Friday, September 7, 2007

Weekend

This weekend I am doing my main training run on Saturday morning instead of Sunday. The Broncos game starts at 10:00 am on Sunday, and there is now way that I am letting anything interfere with my enjoyment of that. Saturday is also forecast to be slightly cooler. The forecast low is 79, this pretty sweet because it has been a while since I have seen the thermometer drop below 80. The route that I have selected is not particularly scenic or interesting, along the frontage road going into town. But it has the major advantage of having places to stop buy things to drink, which means that I won’t have to carry as much water which will be very nice.

The big excitement for this weekend is the start of NFL season. As ever I am optimistic about the Broncos chances this year. I am going to go down and watch the game at a sports bar with some friends, they are Packers fans, but I guess I can forgive for that. But, beer, football, and hot wings, the good life has returned. Now if the weather would just cool off.

No comments: